consultant sourcing and project management
SME Interventions Ltd. U.K. – Experts + Projects S.A. CR
EU–Central Asia Rule of Law Platform
Judicial Reform and Judicial Training
|Country/ Location of the position||Multi-country (Central Asian)|
|Experts||E1||Team Leader – 450 work days|
|Duration of project||36 months|
|Commencement of project||November 2011|
|Duration of mission||450 work days|
|Required language||Fluency in oral and written English, and required very good working command of Russian|
|Application Deadline||2011-08-10. Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement, posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToR||Not yet available|
|Observations||Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
All experts must have at least regional experience
Sending us your application is a commitment and we expect you to be available for the mission you are applying for.
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents that are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
|EU–Central Asia Rule of Law Platform
The overall objective of the project is to support the Central Asia partners with core legal and judicial reforms, contributing towards the development of a stable and democratic political framework, functioning of economic structures and promotion respect of human rights, as called for by the CA EU Strategy.
The purpose of the project is to provide services required to ensure smooth progress on the implementation of the EU Rule of Law Initiative supporting its objectives and activities as agreed between the EU and the Central Asian partners.
Position: Key expert 1 – Team Leader
Duration of the assignment: min 450 work days over 36 months
Qualifications and skills:
– University Degree in one or more of the following areas: law, political or social sciences, public administration, economics, institutional development, international relations, or equivalent by experience
– Proven capacity to lead a multi-national team and to work with government institutions
– Excellent diplomatic skills and social skills; excellent networker
– Very good communication skills, both oral and written
– Fluency in oral and written English, and required very good working command of Russian
– Computer literacy (minimum: Word, Excel, Power Point)
– Cultural and professional knowledge of a Central Asian country and/or countries with a highly centralised decision system
General professional experience:
– Minimum 15 years extensive international experience (20 years in case of no University Degree) in cooperation projects
– Proven experience in the management of human and logistic support resources and corresponding financial resources (office facilities, information and communication provisions)
Specific professional experience:
– Minimum 3 years experience in the area of modernisation and reform of Rule of Law/legal/judicial systems as Team Leader
– Professional experience with Governments and/or the Judiciary systems in Central Asia and/or Russia and/or the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
– Experience with organising and delivery of seminars and/or trainings and in organising events at international level and in a multicultural environment
– Experience and knowledge of EC programmes, projects and procedures is an asset
|Killefit Consulting opportunities (General) http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/killefit
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION + FINANCE http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Killefit_PublicAdmin_Finance
Good Governance/Human rights/Gender
ENGINEERING + CONSTRUCTION + TRANSPORT http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_ENGINEERING
PRM (PROGRAMME & RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
Agriculture and Rural DevelopmENT
EDUCATION & TRAINING http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_Education_Training
IT + TELECOMMUNICATION CONSULTANT (ITT) http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_ITT/
SME+SB support http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_SME_and_SB_support
HEALTH, HUMANITARIAN AID+RELIEF http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/HumanitarianAidHealthandRelief