consultant sourcing and project management
SME Interventions Ltd. U.K. – Experts + Projects S.A. CR
MCA Mozambique – Technical Assistance to Land Component.
|Country/ Location of the position||Maputo, Mozambique|
|Experts||E1||Team Leader, Technical Assistance to Land Component with experience in Land Reform in Africa|
|Commencement and duration of project||Commencement on or before the 1st September 2011, The implementation phase of the programme started in January 2011 and is due to finish in August 2013.|
|Duration of mission|
|Required language||E1- English and Portuguese speaking|
|Application Deadline||21/07/2011. Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement, posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToR||Please consult the section “ToR” hereunder.|
|Observations||Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
All experts must have at least regional experience
Sending us your application is a commitment and we expect you to be available for the mission you are applying for.
|Download EU AID CV template in the 4 main languages of the EC||http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D|
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents that are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
The principal aim of the managed support is to improve the efficiency of land rights management and registration systems in four provinces. The programme is also involved in national policy discussions and the development of a National Land Strategy, as well as capacity building of land administration institutions.
• Management of the project team including overall responsibility for project finance and accounts
• Technical support for development of land policy and legal issues and supporting the process of change in land institutions
• Ensuring timely delivery of outputs and managing relationships with clients and donor
• Close liaison with donor agency and their advisers on programme management
• Oversight of project operations and administration and overall responsibility for successful delivery of project deliverables.
We require an Expert with the following attributes:
• Technical expertise in Land Reform in Africa
• Excellent project management skills and experience managing large donor funded programmes including coordination of national and international consultants
• Experience writing TORs for consultants and identifying suitable candidates
• Experience in land administration such as technical aspects of cadastre, LIMS and remote sensing
• Understanding of land policy and land law in Africa
• Broad experience in Sub-Saharan Africa
• Strong relationship management skills and ability to work effectively with donors, client and partners.
• Portuguese speaking
• Mozambique experience
• MCC experience
Terms of reference
Not available yet
|Killefit Consulting opportunities (General) http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/killefit
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION + FINANCE http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Killefit_PublicAdmin_Finance
Good Governance/Human rights/Gender
ENGINEERING + CONSTRUCTION + TRANSPORT http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_ENGINEERING
PRM (PROGRAMME & RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
Agriculture and Rural DevelopmENT
EDUCATION & TRAINING http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_Education_Training
IT + TELECOMMUNICATION CONSULTANT (ITT) http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_ITT/
SME+SB support http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_SME_and_SB_support
HEALTH, HUMANITARIAN AID+RELIEF http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/HumanitarianAidHealthandRelief