consultant sourcing and project management
SME Interventions Ltd. U.K. – Experts + Projects S.A. CR
Support the Tajik Ministry of Economic Development and Trade in the WTO accession process
|Country/ Location of the position||Tajikistan|
|Experts||E1||Senior Expert (TL) WTO accession adviser|
|Start + duration of project||April 2012 + max 450 calendar days|
|Duration of mission||E1||145 WD|
|Required language||An excellent level of English is required; Fluency in Russian and/or Tajik language would be a major asset|
|Deadline||03/03/2012 12:00:00. Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement, posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|Observations||Only short listed consultants will be replied to.Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
All experts must have at least regional experience
Sending us your application is a commitment and we expect you to be available for the mission you are applying for.
|Download EU AID CV template in the 4 main languages of the EC||Please send us your CV in the EU AID format http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D|
|Our web page||http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/|
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- applicants are encouraged to create consultant profiles in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
|Project description:Technical Assistance to support the Tajik Ministry of Economic Development and Trade in the WTO accession process
The specific objective of the assigmnent is therefore to support the MoEDT in the ongoing WTO accession process.
Qualification and skills:
(1) He/she should have at least advanced university degree in Law, Economics, International Trade or Political science from a recognised university / institute, or equivalent.
(2) Familiarity with Tajikistan, or experience in other low- and/or middle-income countries (according to the latest World Bank classification), would be an asset;
(3) Fluency in English;
(4) Fluency in Russian and/or Tajik language would be a major asset;
General professional experience
(5) He/she should have at least 10 years of practical experience working on issues related to international trade or international law.
Specific professional experience
(6) Solid experience with trade related assistance, as demonstrated by at least three years of experience in implementing trade assistance projects, preferably in low- and/or middle-income countries;
(7) Sound knowledge and expertise with the WTO Agreements and trade negotiations within the WTO, as demonstrated by the participation in at least one similar long term (at least one year) assignment, preferably in a low- and/or middle-income country.
The expert has to be filly equipped with computer, printing facilities and communication equipment.
Terms of reference
|Killefit Consulting opportunities (General) http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/killefit Subscribe: email@example.com
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION + FINANCE http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Killefit_PublicAdmin_Finance
Good Governance/Human rights/Gender
ENGINEERING + CONSTRUCTION + TRANSPORT http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_ENGINEERING
PRM (PROGRAMME & RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
Agriculture and Rural DevelopmENT
EDUCATION & TRAINING http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_Education_Training
IT + TELECOMMUNICATION CONSULTANT (ITT) http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_ITT/
SME+SB support http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_SME_and_SB_support
HEALTH, HUMANITARIAN AID+RELIEF http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/HumanitarianAidHealthandRelief