consultant sourcing and project management
SME Interventions Ltd. U.K. – Experts + Projects S.A. CR
Technical Assistance to the Programme “Empowerment of Non-State Actors in Botswana”
Civil Society & NGOs, Public Administration, Inst. Devt. & Cap. building
|Country/ Location of the position||Botswana|
|Experts||E1||Senior Capacity Building Expert|
|Start + duration of project||June 2012, 48 months|
|Duration of mission||E1||880 work days over 48 months|
|Required language||Be proficient in English.|
|Deadline||01/04/2012 12:00:00. Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement, posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToR||Only for shortlisted consultants|
|Observations||Only short listed consultants will be replied to.Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
All experts must have at least regional experience
Sending us your application is a commitment and we expect you to be available for the mission you are applying for.
|Download EU AID CV template in the 4 main languages of the EC||Please send us your CV in the EU AID format http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D|
|Our web page||http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/|
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- applicants are encouraged to create consultant profiles in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
| Brief description: The overall objective of the project is to contribute to economic growth promotion and poverty reduction, through the strengthening of the role of Non State Actors in Botswana. To enhance the role of NSAs in the development process of Botswana and to enable them to contribute more effectively to the achievement of the national development goals.
The purpose of this contract is the provision of technical assistance to manage and implement the Non State Actors ’empowerment of civil society’ Programme.
Key Expert 1 – Senior Capacity Building Expert
Qualifications and skills
– A post-graduate degree in development economics, rural development, social sciences, or related disciplines. Professional experience of at least 10 years in these fields in addition to the professional requirements stated below would be considered as equivalent to a Post-graduate degree. University degree or equivalent diploma below Post-graduate degree can be complimented with relevant professional experience, 2 years additional professional experience is considered as equivalent to one year university or equivalent degree.
– Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
– Computer skills and fluently in written and spoken English
– Strong report and proposal writing skills
General professional experience:
– Minimum of 10 years of working experience in development cooperation sector
– Minimum of 10 years experience in project/programme management
Specific professional experience:
– Relevant professional experience in supporting implementation of national policies, of which 5 years must have been gained in developing countries
– Minimum of 5 years of experience working with NGOs on capacity building and/or institutional/organizational strengthening, of which 5 years was gained in developing countries
– Minimum of 4 years of working experience in Grants management using EU procedures
– Knowledge of non state actor sector in Southern Africa would be an advantage
Terms of reference
Only for shortlisted consultants
|Killefit Consulting opportunities (General) http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/killefit Subscribe: email@example.com
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION + FINANCE http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Killefit_PublicAdmin_Finance
Good Governance/Human rights/Gender
ENGINEERING + CONSTRUCTION + TRANSPORT http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_ENGINEERING
PRM (PROGRAMME & RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
Agriculture and Rural DevelopmENT
EDUCATION & TRAINING http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_Education_Training
IT + TELECOMMUNICATION CONSULTANT (ITT) http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_ITT/
SME+SB support http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_SME_and_SB_support
HEALTH, HUMANITARIAN AID+RELIEF http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/HumanitarianAidHealthandRelief