Killefit consult, consultant sourcing and project management
Building Business Value Chain Supply in the Pacific Region – Expertise (Pacific)
Country/ Location of the position Pacific
Experts E2 Trade & business Expert
Start + duration of project 01/05/2012 To: 30/08/2012
Duration of mission E2 75 working days
Required language Fluent in English and French (written, spoken, understanding)
Deadline June 10, 2012 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement, posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
ToR If not shown in the section ToRs of this announcement the ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts
Eligible Nationalities all
Observations • Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
• Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
• All experts must have at least regional experience
Download EU AID CV template in the 4 main languages of the EC Please send us your CV in the EU AID format http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
Our web page http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- applicants are encouraged to create consultant profiles in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
EXPERT 2 Trade & business Expert
Category Senior expert (at least 5 years of professional experience)
Duration 75 working days
• Advanced University degree in Economics, International Trade Law, Business Administration or equivalent.
• Fluent in English and French (written, spoken, understanding)
• Possesses excellent administration and back-office skills
• Excellent reporting and communication skills
• A minimum of 5 years and preferably more than 7 years of relevant professional experience in the field trade policy.
• Long and significant exposure to ACP issues (Domestic and international trade, political, economic and social) and more specifically to those of the Pacific Islands.
• Demonstrated skills regarding the organisation, animation of seminars/workshops on business environment matters notably for non-technical audience.
• Experience of working with various stakeholders, notably donors and international companies, in a multi-cultural context.
• Experience in Trade & business policies, of which at least 1 year proven track record on international aid projects and 3 years of international consulting experience.
• Good knowledge of trade issues in the Pacific islands and Value-Chain Supply.
• Familiar with Private sector development support programmes and donors practices.
• Familiar with regional economic integration.
• Public-Private Dialogue.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc.) and it is only paid if the expert stay overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets
KILLEFIT CONSULTING OPPORTUNITIES (General) http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/killefit
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION + FINANCE http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Killefit_PublicAdmin_Finance
GOOD GOVERNANCE/HUMAN RIGHTS/GENDER
ENGINEERING + CONSTRUCTION + TRANSPORT http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_ENGINEERING
PRM (PROGRAMME & RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
EDUCATION & TRAINING http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_Education_Training
IT + TELECOMMUNICATION CONSULTANT (ITT) HTTP://UK.GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/KILLEFIT_ITT/
SME+SB SUPPORT http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/KILLEFIT_SME_and_SB_support
HEALTH, HUMANITARIAN AID+RELIEF http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/HumanitarianAidHealthandRelief