Killefit consult, consultant sourcing and project management
Evaluation of EU IPA projects covering support under the young cell scheme
Country/ Location of the position Kosovo
Experts E1 Evaluations expert of EU pre-accession assistance
Start + duration of project 23rd of July 2012 – 5th of October 2012
Duration of mission E2 35 working days
Required language Fluent in English (written, spoken, understanding)
Deadline June 19, 2012 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement, posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
ToR are available only for shortlisted experts
Eligible Nationalities all
• Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
• Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
• All experts must have at least regional experience
Download EU AID CV template in the 4 main languages of the EC Please send us your CV in the EU AID format http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
Our web page http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- applicants are encouraged to create consultant profiles in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Delivery of a Report that will outline the findings and concrete suggestions and recommendation on the tasks mentioned above including annexes. Report will include the four sections below:
1. An assessment of the intervention at the level of the project since it start in 2004
2. Relevant lessons learned and recommendations for both: overall intervention and the individual student achievements, which will serve as bases to improve future planning and implementation
3. A judgement on the performance/expected performance as described in objective 2
4. Relevant lessons learned and recommendations for potential IPA programming, including recommendations for creating a sustainable Alumni Association
3. EXPERTS PROFILE
Number of requested experts per category and number of man-days per expert
One Senior Expert (for 35 working days)
The expert mobilized under this contract must:
• Have excellent communication and analytical skills
• Be proficient in report drafting in English and
• Have ability to work in a multicultural environment
Qualification and skills
• Bachelors Degree (where a University degree has been awarded on completion of three years study in a University or equivalent institution) in Public Administration, Education, Economics, Law or other associated fields, or 7 years of professional experience (in addition to the minimum number of years of general professional experience required below) in Public Administration, Education, Economics, Law or other associated fields.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
General Professional experience
• At least 10 year and up to 20 years of experience related to the lot.
Specific Professional Experience
• Experience in at least 3 evaluations of EU pre-accession assistance at project or program level;
The starting date and the end date (Month/Year) of experience must be clearly specified in the CV. Civil servants and other staff of the public administration of the beneficiary country cannot be recruited as experts
The working language of this assignment will be English.