Killefit consult, consultant sourcing and project management
Interim Technical Assistance Assignment for the Inception Phase of the Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Reform Project Phase II (WSSSRP II) in the Federal Ministry of Water Resources and in the 3 Southern States of Anambra, Cross Rivers and Osun States
Country/ Location of the position Nigeria
Experts E1 Team Leader –Policy/Institutional specialist
E2 Water Supply specialist
Start + duration of project 02 October 2012
Duration of mission
E1 61 working days
E2 57 working day
Required language English
Deadline July 05, 2012 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement, posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
ToR ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts
Eligible Nationalities all
• Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
• Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
• All experts must have at least regional experience
Please send us your CV in the EU AID format http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D .
Download EU AID CV template in the 4 main languages of the EC
Our web page http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- applicants are encouraged to create consultant profiles in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
The specific objective of this assignment is to provide technical assistance support to the National Authorizing Officer (NAO) and the Project Implementing Agencies in the Federal Ministry of Water Resources and in the three southern EU focal States to prepare grounds for the installation of the long-term technical assistance team.
Expert 1 (Team Leader) –Policy/Institutional specialist 61 working days
Qualifications and skills:
Policy/Institutional specialist: Category – Senior.
• At least a University degree at Masters Level in Engineering, Social Sciences, Development or Institutional studies, Economics, or related discipline.
• 10 years of professional working experience, of which at least 5 years must be in the water resources sector.
• Experience with institutional capacity development in water sector institutions or ministries in developing countries.
• Experience as a team leader to an EU financed mission is required.
Expert 2 – Water Supply specialist 57 working day
Qualifications and skills:
Water resources specialist: Category – Junior
• At least a University degree at Masters Level in Engineering, Water Resources or related discipline.
• 3 years of professional working experience, of which 2 years must be with water supply and sanitation sub-sector. The expert must be familiar with large urban water supply systems (including surface water intake structures, filtration systems, electro-mechanical equipment, and water distribution networks) and design of borehole-based water supply schemes.
• Experience with project planning, action plans and budgeting.
• Experience with community-based operation and management of water supply facilities.