Killefit consult, consultant sourcing and project management
IPA Regional Competitiveness OP 2007-2011
COUNTRY/ LOCATION Croatia, Main project office will be in Zagreb, at the premises of the MSES. Field work with the Grant beneficiaries will also require from consultants to work in HEI and PRO centres in Croatia (Osijek, Zadar, Dubrovnik, Rijeka, Split, Šibenik), but it also may require work in other cities/areas.
EXPERTS E1 Team Leader – Grant scheme expert
PROJECT COMMENCEMENT January of 2013
PROJECT DURATION 2 years
NUMBER WORK DAYS E1 100 working days
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS English
DEADLINE 18/08/2012 17:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
TORs are available only for shortlisted experts
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES all
• Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
• Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
• All experts must have at least regional experience
• Please send us your CV in the EU AID format ; you may download the templates at http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create consultant profiles in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Key expert 1: Team Leader – Grant scheme expert (minimum of 100 working days)
Qualifications and skills
• a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma or equivalent general professional experience of 12 years
• Working knowledge of English
• Computer literacy
Qualifications and skills- advantage
• Post graduate qualification in natural science
General professional experience
• 7 years of working experience in the EU pre-accession programmes or projects or EU Structural Funds or Cohesion Fund
Specific professional experience
• 5 years of working experience in preparation, and implementation/management of grant schemes according to EU PRAG rules
• Working experience as Team Leader in 2 Technical assistance projects
Specific professional experience – advantage
• Working experience in developing and delivering trainings and conducting training needs analysis
• Working experience in Structural fund or other EU funded programmes or projects in the fields of technology and knowledge transfer
• Working experience in technology transfer (such as evaluating commercial potential of Intellectual Property (IP), marketing of inventions, IP audit, spin-off creation, business development)