Killefit consult, consultant sourcing and project management
FINAL EVALUATION OF THE EUROPE-CHINA BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROJECT (BMT)
COUNTRY/ LOCATION China, (Beijing, Shanghai). A field mission to two Chinese provinces might be envisaged (to be confirmed).
E1 senior expert /Team Leader
E2 senior expert
PROJECT COMMENCEMENT Second half of November 20, 2012. Based on the expected starting date, the mission including the reporting should be completed no later than end of February 2013.12. The date will be confirmed with the EU Delegation upon contract signature.
NUMBER WORK DAYS
E1 26 working days
E2 22 working days
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS All experts must have proficiency in written and spoken (incl. comprehension) English. At least one of the experts must have proficiency in spoken (incl. comprehension) Mandarin Chinese.
DEADLINE 21/09/2012 12:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES all
• Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
• Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
• All experts must have at least regional experience
• Please send us your CV in the EU AID format; you may download the templates at http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create consultant profiles in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
– A comprehensive assessment of the BMT project in the form of a Final Evaluation Report;
– Final debriefing with a power-point presentation of the results to the EU Delegation and to MofCOM at the end of the mission.
3. EXPERTS PROFILE or EXPERTISE REQUIRED
Number of requested experts per category and number of man-days per expert or per category
Expert No 1: senior expert, 26 working days
Expert No 2: senior expert, 22 working days
Profile per expert or expertise required
All experts must meet the following minimum requirements:
– University degree of at least Master Degree level OR equivalent additional specific professional experience of at least four years (on top of the 10 years) in a field relevant to the assignment
– At least 10 years of general professional experience in a sector relevant to the lot.
– Within these 10 years at least 5 years of specific professional experience acquired in an area strictly relevant to the present assignment.
Expert 1 – the designated team leader – must possess the following qualifications:
– Proven experience of leading/managing a team
– Substantial experience in project evaluation, ideally of EU-funded activities
– Sound knowledge of project/programme management (preferably funded by the EU), cost-benefit and impact analysis and Project Cycle Management (PCM)
– Proven ability to rapidly produce high-quality reports
– Ability to use computer based word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
– Familiarity with the European higher education sector
– Relevant working experience in China would be an asset.
Expert 2 must possess the following qualifications:
– Professional experience with more than one of the following areas: EU China university cooperation, business management education, higher education and academia, human resources development and management, business administration, private sector development etc.
– Familiarity with the Chinese higher education sector
– All experts must have proficiency in written and spoken (incl. comprehension) English
– At least one of the experts must have proficiency in spoken (incl. comprehension) Mandarin Chinese.