Killefit consult, consultant sourcing and project management
Support to NEDCO
COUNTRY/ LOCATION Trinidad and Tobago
EXPERTS E1 Micro and Small Enterprise Expert (training and business advisory services, financial instruments for business development, loan operations)
PROJECT COMMENCEMENT 03/12/2012 To: 31/12/2013
NUMBER WORK DAYS E1 145.00 working days
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS Excellent writing, spoken and editing skills in English.
DEADLINE 04/11/2012 12:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
TOR ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES all
– Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
– Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
– All experts must have at least regional experience
– Please send us your CV in the EU AID format ; you may download the templates at http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create their consultant profile in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: Expert 1
Categoy of expert Senior (at least 10 years of experience)
Duration 145.00 working days
Requirements The expert should have the following educational background and professional
• A tertiary degree (equivalent to at least a master degree) in economics, finance or business administration, preferably with a specialization in Micro and Small Enterprise development.
• A minimum of ten years of professional experience in design and implementation of Micro and Small Enterprise training and business advisory services and projects gained through working with institutions in developing countries
• A minimum of ten years of professional experience with financial instruments for business development.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills and able to communicate in a clear manner on all management and executive levels. Excellent report writing skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• The expert should have managerial experience in the Micro and Small Enterprise development sector.
• and preferably extensive knowledge of developing markets
• and MSE loan operations
• as well as some experience of management information and reporting systems.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per Diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc.) and it is only paid if the experts stay overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets