Killefit consult consultant sourcing and project management
Public Finance Specialist
COUNTRY/ LOCATION Cambodia
PROJECT COMMENCEMENT 02/01/2013 To: 28/02/2013
NUMBER WORK DAYS E1 31.00 working days
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS English
DEADLINE 27/11/2012 12:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES all
• Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
• Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
• All experts must have at least regional experience
• Please send us your CV in the EU AID format; you may download the templates at http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create their consultant profile in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: Public Finance Specialist:
Category of expert Senior (at least 10 years of experience)
Duration 31.00 working days
– Education at least up to Master degree in Economics, Public Policy and Management or related field.
– A minimum of 10 years professional experience in Public Finance Management, Public Sector Reforms and Institutional strengthening reforms.
– Experience in appraisal and design of (sector-wide) programmes, as well as considerable experience in analysis of pro-poor reforms.
– Proven experience in formulation and/or implementation and/or evaluation of Public Finance Management programmes, preferably in EU financed programmes;
– Previous experience in South East Asia would be a strong asset;
– Experience in sector-wide approaches in developing countries
– A very good command of English
– Proven ability to prepare and present written material (in English)
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per Diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc) and it is only paid if the expert stay overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets