Killefit consult – consultant sourcing and project management
1 expert for Rules of Origin Procedures and Rules of Origin Capacity Building
EXPERTS E1 ROO Expert
PROJECT COMMENCEMENT 04/04/2013 To: 04/10/2013
NUMBER WORK DAYS E1 85.00 working days
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential, whilst a working knowledge of French would be an advantage
DEADLINE 25/12/2012 12:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES all
• Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
• Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
• All experts must have at least regional experience
• Please send us your CV in the EU AID format; you may download the templates at http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create their consultant profile in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: ROO Expert
Category of expert Senior (at least 10 years of experience)
Duration 85.00 working days
• At least a Master Degree academic level in a discipline directly relevant to the task (Customs studies, International Trade and Marketing, Economics, Accounting or equivalent degree), alternatively an equivalent professional experience in a related field of at least 5 years.
• At least ten (10) years of work experience in development of ROO procedures, three (3) years of which were spent in a developing country.
• Demonstrated experience (2 years minimum) in training (custom officers or students in general).
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the Customs ASYCUDA System
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the Harmonized System.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential, whilst a working knowledge of French would be an advantage.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per Diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc.) and it is only paid if the expert stay overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets