Killefit consult – consultant sourcing and project management
SENIOR TRADE ADVISOR FOR THE MINISTRY OF TRADE IN BELIZE
E1 Senior Trade Advisor Expert
PROJECT COMMENCEMENT 11/03/2013 To: 18/10/2013
NUMBER WORK DAYS 210
E1 210.00 working days
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS Proposed expert must be fluent in English
DEADLINE 29/January/2013 12:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
TOR ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES all
• Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
• Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
• All experts must have at least regional experience
• Please send us your CV in the EU AID format; you may download the templates at http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create their consultant profile in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: Senior Trade Advisor Expert
Category of expert Senior (at least 10 years of experience)
Duration 210.00 working days
Requirements Qualifications and Skills
– A Post Graduate degree in International Trade, Economics or related disciplines.
– Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
– Good research capabilities
– Proposed expert must be fluent in English
– A minimum of ten years general work experience in trade policy formulation, analysis and implementation.
– Specific experience with at least two long-term assignments in trade capacity building in developing countries, experience in the LAC region would be an advantage.
– A minimum of five years specific experience of providing advice to senior management and in dealing with Governments and project authorities at a senior level.
– Sound working knowledge of international trade policies and agreements and regional integration issues.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per Diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc.) and it is only paid if the expert stays overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets