Killefit consult – consultant sourcing and project management
PREPARATION OF TOR FOR IPA 2012 PROJECT “E-BUSSINESS DEVELOPMENT”
E1 Expert in E-Business
PROJECT COMMENCEMENT 04/02/2013 – 30/08/2013
NUMBER WORK DAYS 40
E1 40.00 working days
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS Proposed expert must be fluent in English
DEADLINE 30/January/2013 12:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES all
• Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
• Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
• All experts must have at least regional experience
• Please send us your CV in the EU AID format; you may download the templates at http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create their consultant profile in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: Expert in E-Business
Category of expert: Senior (at least 10 years of experience)
Duration: 40.00 working days
Requirements Qualifications and Skills
– Education at least up to Masters Degree in Economics, management, Telecommunications, Law.
– Excellent knowledge of English language including drafting skills.
General Professional Experience
– At least ten years of postgraduate experience in the field of e-business related issues such as business policy development/implementation, and/or drafting/enforcement of legislation in the area of e-business and SMEs, and/or supporting institutional reforms in e-business sector including capacity building of institutions or private sector.
Specific Professional Experience
– Experience of a minimum of five years in the implementation of the e-business practice
-Experience as a long term expert (or in the other equivalent capacity) in implementation of at least one project in the area of e-business.
– Experience in design of at least one project involving the drafting of Terms of Reference.
– Experience in conducting fact finding/needs assessment missions.
– Strong knowledge of project cycle management log frames and indicators.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per Diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc.) and it is only paid if the experts stay overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets