Killefit consult – consultant sourcing and project management
AGRICULTURE COMPETITIVENESS ENHANCEMENT PROJECT
AGENCY/DONOR World Bank
EXPERTS E1 Agriculture Technical Advisor
PROJECT COMMENCEMENT 3/4 Quarter 2013
PROJECT DURATION est.6 MM
NUMBER WORK DAYS Not yet decided
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS Proficiency in spoken & written English
DEADLINE 18/February/2013 12:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES all
• Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
• Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
• All experts must have at least regional experience
• Please send us your CV in the EU AID format; you may download the templates at http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create their consultant profile in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
The Government of Samoa has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Samoa Agriculture Competitiveness Enhancement Project (SACEP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
Technical specialist services to provide programme support specifically, the services include following areas of expertise:
• Fruit and Vegetable Varietal Advisor
• Soil scientist
• Integrated Pest Management Advisor
• Market Linkages Advisor
• Cattle and Sheep Farm Advisor
• Pig and Poultry Farm Advisor
• Sanitary Slaughter Management Advisor
• Agricultural Engineering / Irrigation Advisor
• Extension Management and Training Advisor.
• Minimum first degree and ideally higher-level degree (Masters or above) in agriculture, economics or equivalent
• Min. 7 years, experience providing TA in Agriculture,
• Proficiency in spoken & written English
• Familiarity with Worldbank projects
• Relevant regional experience in Samoa and the region as well as similar implementing projects