Killefit consult – consultant sourcing and project management
FARM STRUCTURE SURVEY 2013
EXPERTS E1 Senior, experience in organizing, analysing and conducting public opinion research
PROJECT COMMENCEMENT 01/05/2013 – 30/09/2013
NUMBER WORK DAYS E1 30.00 working days
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS Fluent in spoken and written English.
DEADLINE 06/March/2013 12:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES all
• Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
• Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
• All experts must have at least regional experience
• Please send us your CV in the EU AID format; you may download the templates at http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create their consultant profile in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: Expert 1
Category of expert Senior (at least 10 years of experience)
Duration 30.00 working days
Requirements Qualifications and Skills
– Master Degree Academic Level (University level of education in duration of at least 4 years) or alternatively 16 years of general professional experience – absolutely required.
– Working knowledge of English – absolutely required.
– Computer literac, – absolutely required.
General Professional Experience
– At least 10 years of working experience in organizing, analysing and conducting public opinion research, – absolutely required.
Specific Professional Experience
-Experience in supervising at least two public opinion research through personal interviewing, -absolutely required.
-Experience in supervising at least one public opinion research through personal interviewing related to official statistics.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per Diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc.) and it is only paid if the experts stay overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets