Killefit consult – consultant sourcing and project management
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO BELIZE RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT II
LOCATION Belize (Belmopan)
EXPERTS E1 Project Director / Manager
PROJECT COMMENCEMENT March/April 2013 – February/March 2015
NUMBER WORK DAYS E1 360 working days
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS Fluency in English (written and spoken); Working knowledge of Spanish will be advantage
DEADLINE 28/MARCH/2013 12:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.
ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts
ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES all
• Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
• Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position
• All experts must have at least regional experience
• Please send us your CV in the EU AID format; you may download the templates at http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create their consultant profile in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Key expert 1: Project Director / Manager (~360 man days)
We are looking for a successor on the TL position from March 2013 for ~360 working days until February 2015.
Qualifications and skills
• At least a master’s degree with emphasis on Rural Development or Economics, Agriculture Extension or equivalent qualification.
• Perfect command of spoken and written English is a must.
• A very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel and MS projects or equivalent.
General professional experience
• At least ten years’ experience in the management of donor funded rural development programs and projects in developing countries.
Specific professional experience
• Experience in the Caribbean/Central America region is an asset.
• Experience as a Team Leader (more than 3 years) in coordinating donor funded projects in execution of developmental projects.
• Proven knowledge of EDF/Budget UE procedures and Project Cycle Management /Logical Framework tools is required.
• Proven Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
• Experience in coordinating and monitoring of grant projects.
• Experience in steering and managing “change process” is required.
• Working knowledge of Spanish will be advantage.