consultant sourcing and project management
Enhance the Capacity of the Ministry of Education with Program Based Costing,
Budgeting and Expenditure Management at Central and Regional Level
|Experts||E1||Senior Expert – PFM/Expenditure Management Specialist|
|E2||Junior Expert – Trainer in financial/ expenditure management|
|Project commencement||17/06/2013 To: 28/02/2014|
|Number work days||E1||125.00 working days|
|E2||125.00 working days|
|Language requirements||Fluency in both written and spoken English|
|Deadline||12/5/2013 12:00:00Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
Please note that we will respond only to candidates who meet the above requirements
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create their consultant profile in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: Senior Expert – PFM/Expenditure Management Specialist
Category of expert Senior (at least 10 years of experience)
Duration 125.00 working days
– Holds a Master or Doctorate Degree, preferably in Public Finance Management;
– Has a minimum of 10 years’ experience in public expenditure management with proven experience in costing activities and budgeting in the Education Sector;
– Has proven experience with wider education policies and programs;
– Has experience in capacitating ministerial staff in program based Budgeting, reporting and accounting functions;
– Has computer literacy, especially Excel at expert levels; excellent report writing skills, and has the ability to produce professional diagnostic documents;
– Has experience in working in bureaucratic environment and has supported management teams in Ministry of Education or Finance;
– Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with people of different background and level of education.
– Communicates effectively (spoken and written) in English.
Profile: Junior Expert – Trainer in financial/ expenditure management
Category of expert Junior (at least 3 years of experience)
Duration 125.00 working days
– Holds a Master Degree, preferably in Financial Management, Economics or Social Sector Policy;
– Has over 3 years’ experience in developing of training manuals/ handbooks for Social Sectors or PFM reforms component within the Ministry of Finance;
– Has a very strong experience in training civil servants, training of trainers and development of capacity development plans;
– Excellent communication skills and ability to facilitate training in financial management areas;
– Has a proven experience of programme based budgeting, reporting and accounting;
– Communicates effectively (written and spoken) in English.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc.) and it is only paid if the expert stay overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets