consultant sourcing and project management
2012 PFM Progress review
|Experts||E1||Senior Consultant, Public Finance Management Specialist|
|E2||Junior Consultant, Budget Specialist (local Consultant)|
|commencement||02/09/2013 To: 30/10/2013|
|Number work days||E1||37 working days|
|E2||17 working days|
|Language requirements||English, Fluency in written and spoken Khmer is essential (E2)|
|Deadline||24.07.2013, 17:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
Please note that we will respond only to candidates who meet the above requirements
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create their consultant profile in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: Expert 1 – Public Finance Management Specialist.
Category of expert Senior (at least 10 years of experience)
Duration 37.00 working days
The expert should have:
– Education at least up to Master degree in economics, Public Policy, Polities, Banking and treasury Management or related field.
– A minimum of 10 years professional experience in related area.
– Proven previous experience in Public Finance Management, PFM assessments, fiscal policy and fiscal planning, programme budgeting, education planning and financing, revenue policy and revenue management, macro-fiscal modelling, budget classification, accounting policy, budget control, debt management, fiscal reporting public sector reforms and institutional strengthening and capacity development reforms.
– Experience in formulation and/or implementation of Sector Policy Support programmes with a budgetary support component, preferably in EU financed programmes.
– Sound working experience in South East Asia, particularly Cambodia.
Profile: Expert 2 – Budget Specialist
Category of expert Junior (at least 3 years of experience)
Duration 17.00 working days
The expert should have:
– A minimum University Degree in Economics and preferably a Master Degree in International Development, Public Policy, or a related field.
– A minimum of 3 years professional experience in related area.
– Proven previous experience in Public Finance Management related activities
– with focus on national budget analysis, budget preparation cycle and budget transparency questions,
– as well as institutional strengthening and capacity development related activities.
– Sound working experience in Cambodia,
– with in-depth knowledge of Cambodian national institutions dealing with Public Finance Management and National Budget (Ministry of Economy and Finance, Council of Ministers, National Assembly, National Audit Authority), and their local actors.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per Diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc.) and it is only paid if the expert stays overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets