consultant sourcing and project management
Final Evaluation for Accompanying Measures 2006 for Sugar Protocol Countries Programme
|Experts||E1||CAT I for Private Sector Development (preferably covering the regulatory aspect of private sector development, and in particular the financial services sector)|
|commencement||16/09/2013 – 25/10/2013|
|Number work days||E1||32 working days|
|Language skills||Fluency in both written and spoken English|
|Deadline||15.07.2013, 17:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
Please note that we will respond only to candidates who meet the above requirements
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
5- Applicants are encouraged to create their consultant profile in our online registry at: http://www.killefitconsult.com/beta/
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: Expert 1
Category of expert Senior (at least 10 years of experience)
Duration 32.00 working days
Requirements – One Category 1 consultant for 32 man days.
– Master’s degree or equivalent in Economics. Business Administration or any other relevant field
– Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in Private Sector Development (preferably covering the regulatory aspect of private sector development, and in particular the financial services sector).
– Knowledge (and work experience) of financia1 services issues in the Caribbean would be an asset.
– Knowledge (and work experience) of Sugar sector adaptation measures in the Caribbean would be an asset.
– Must possess a high level of fluency in English (both written and spoken).
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per Diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc.) and it is only paid if the expert stays overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets