consultant sourcing and project management
Technical assistance to the Government of Greenland
|Experts||KE1||Public finance specialist, Senior (at least 10 years of experience)|
|commencement||28/11/2013 – 30/09/2014|
|KE1||35.00 working days|
|Language skills||Working knowledge of English and Danish|
|Deadline||03/11/2013 14:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
Please note that we will respond only to candidates who meet the above requirements
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: Expert 1 Public finance specialist
Category of expert Senior (at least 10 years of experience)
Duration 35.00 working days
Masters level on public finance or macro-economics issues or equivalent preferably with a specialisation in education, vocational training or labour market
– Senior education/ public finance specialist with at least 10 years relevant work experience working on public sector finance preferably related to education/ vocational training/ labour market initiatives
– Specific experience or knowledge of establishing the Medium Term Expenditure Frameworks preferably in the education sector
– Experience or knowledge of making assessments on sector budget support eligibility as regards macro-economic framework and public finance management
– Specific experience of working in Greenland
– Previous experience of working with European Commission aid procedures including on global or sector budget support
– A high level of written and spoken English. The working language of this assignment will be English.
– Working knowledge of Danish
EC rules applicable to any EC
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc.) and it is only paid if the expert stay overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets