consultant sourcing and project management
Support to NAO/NF for strengthening the supervision role over the management and control system of the Operating Structures for different IPA Components
Macro-Econ. & Public Finance, Procurement, Training, Audit
|Experts||KE1||Senior Expert in EU Funds Financial Management and Control System|
|KE1||201 working days|
|Deadline||01/12/2013 14:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
Please note that we will respond only to candidates who meet the above requirements
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Senior Expert in EU Funds Financial Management and Control System
• Enabling NF to execute on the spot controls (Components I, III, IV and V) of the specific projects in order to supervise implementation of different IPA programmes;
• Enabling NAO to give a well based Statement of assurance regarding the functioning of the management and control system under different accredited IPA programmes;
• Enabling NAO to effectively perform the supervision role over the management and control system.
• Master’s Degree Academic level in the field of public finance, audit, business administration or other associated fields or equivalent experience of five (5) years above the minimum general professional experience requested below;
• At least 10 years of professional experience in EU funds financial management and control system;
• At least 1 year experience in assisting and preparation of written procedures to NAO/NF in supervision over the Implementing Agencies (Central Financing and Contracting Department/Unit and IPARD Agencies);
• Experience in area of procurement and implementation of EU funds under PHARE and/or CARDS and/or SAPARD and/or IPA;
• Experience in the area of on the spot control to final beneficiaries under PHARE and/or CARDS and/or SAPARD and/or IPA;
• Experience in conducting trainings in area of procurement and implementation of EU funds will be considered an advantage.