consultant sourcing and project management
FINAL EVALUATION OF “TRESMED IV” REGIONAL PROGRAMME (funded by the ENPI South) AND IDENTIFICATION OF A POTENTIAL NEW PROGRAMME ON SOCIAL DIALOGUE
|Location||Brussels and ENPI South|
|Experts||KE1||Senior Expert Evaluator with experience in the field of international cooperation in the area of support for social dialogue, civil society, good governance, economic and social development and democratisation.|
|MISSION duration||3.5 months (including provision for participation at networking event and de-briefing, see below) and for a maximum of 74 working days.|
|KE1||74 working days. In addition to the man/days indicated in the table below, a reserve of 12 additional days is to be quoted with the corresponding per diem. The use of these days and related per diem is subject to prior approval of the contracting authority.|
|Language skills||Full working knowledge of English and French|
|Deadline||03/12/2013 14:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
Please note that we will respond only to candidates who meet the above requirements
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
|6 EXPERTISE REQUIRED: THE EVALUATION TEAM
The evaluation team will be composed of 1 expert which will comply with the following qualifications and expertise:
University degree. In absence of the University degree, the relevant professional experience will be of a minimum 13 years.
As such, the expert must demonstrate the following experience:
• Extensive and relevant experience (minimum 10 years) in the field of international cooperation, preferably in geographical area of the South European Neighbourhood policy with field experience.
• Relevant experience in the area of support for social dialogue, civil society, good governance, economic and social development and democratisation.
• Knowledge of the work and functioning of economic and social councils.
• Full working knowledge of English and French and excellent report writing skills.
• Knowledge of Arabic would be an asset.
• Good knowledge of the strategic relationships between the EU and the Southern Mediterranean.
• Proven experience in mid-term or final evaluation of development projects (at least 3 years).
• Full knowledge of the principles and working methods of project cycle management and EC aid delivery methods.
The minimum required skills are indicated in bold.