consultant sourcing and project management
Assistance to the Yemeni Ministry of Finance to Reform the Economic Units Department
|Experts||KE1||Senior Expert PFM|
|KE2||Junior Expert PFM|
|commencement||01/02/2014 – 31/12/2014|
|KE1||120.00 working days|
|KE2||120.00 working days|
|Language skills||KE1-Fluency in English is required, Arabic is an asset
KE2-Fluency in English and Arabic required
|Deadline||08/12/2013 14:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
Please note that we will respond only to candidates who meet the above requirements
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: Expert 1
Category of expert Senior (at least 10 years of experience)
Duration 120.00 working days
• Academic qualification in economics, accounting or public finance management, or equivalent;
• At least 10 years of general professional experience in public finance management or in enterprise restructuring at central or local government levels;
• Experience in State owned enterprise management at the central level of Government; and
• Fluency in English is required, Arabic is an asset.
Profile: Expert 2
Category of expert Junior (at least 3 years of experience)
Duration 120.00 working days
• Academic qualification in economics, accounting, auditing or equivalent;
• At least 4 years of relevant general professional experience working with Yemeni public authorities or with an auditing firm; public finance management experience is an asset;
• Fluency in English and Arabic required, proficient report writing in English.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc.) and it is only paid if the expert stay overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets