consultant sourcing and project management
Public Finance Management Review 2013 and 2014
|Experts||E1||Senior expert, CAT I, PFM and Sector Policy Support|
|Commencement||21/04/2014 – 21/04/2015|
|E1||60.00 working days|
|Deadline||11/03/2014 12:00:00Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
Please note that we will respond only to candidates who meet the requirements of positions
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1 – Your up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2 – The country, no of position/field (s) you will apply for in the subject line of message
3 – Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
4 – Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: Expert 1
Category of expert I
Duration 60.00 working days
Requirements The expert should have:
• Education at least up to Master degree in Economics, Public Policy, Public Financial Management, or, in its absence, 13 years equivalent professional experience.
• Proven previous experience of at least 6 years in Public Finance Management, PFM assessments, fiscal policy and fiscal planning, programme budgeting, education planning and financing, revenue policy and revenue management, macro-fiscal modelling, budget classification, accounting policy, budget control, debt management, fiscal reporting public sector reforms and institutional strengthening and capacity development reforms.
• Experience of at least 4 years in formulation and/or implementation of Sector Policy Support programmes with a budgetary support component, preferably in EU financed programmes.
• Working experience in South East Asia, particularly Cambodia would be an advantage.
The experts should be fluent in writing and speaking English.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• Working days are from Monday to Friday, if not indicated otherwise in the ToR
• Per diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, telecom, etc.) and it is only paid if the expert stay overnight.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class flight tickets