consultant sourcing and project management
Support to Management of the EU Info Centre in BiH
|Location||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Experts||E1||Team Leader, Media, Communication and Information specialist APPLY|
|MISSION duration||18 month|
|Deadline||16.09.2014 12:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
|Please note that we will respond only to candidates who meet the requirements of positions|
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
This project aims at increasing the level of information and public awareness about the European Union in BiH as well as about the accession process.
The Team Leader will be responsible for overall coordination and full management of the team as well as contract activities and outputs, including the technical, financial and human resources.
S/he must have good knowledge of media, government and public institutions as well as civil society organisations in BiH and broad knowledge of EU-BiH relations in order to be able to fully understand and address the public activities envisaged under this contract.
Qualifications and skills:
* University degree in PR / Communication or Political / social Sciences or similar fields covering PR / Communication and Information areas.
* Excellent command of English language
General professional experience:
* At least 5 years of proven professional experience in project management, including team management
Specific professional experience:
* Team Leader or equivalent position experience of at least 2 projects over the last 7 years.
* Minimum 3 years of previous experience of working for EU-financed communication projects or EU institutions or local institutions dealing with promotion of the European integration process in BiH will be considered an asset.