consultant sourcing and project management
Please follow us on: https://twitter.com/killefitter
|Mid-term evaluation of the EU-Philippines Justice Support Programme (EPJUST II) entitled: “Justice for All: Enhancing Accessibility, Fighting Impunity|
|Experts||E1||Team Leader and Criminal Justice expert, APPLY|
|E2||Access to Justice expert, APPLY|
|Commencement||06.October 2014 – 2nd week of November|
|Language skills||Working knowledge of English.|
|Deadline||24.09. 2014 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
|Profile: Expert 1
Category of expert Category 1
– A master’s degree in law or social sciences, or equivalent (i.e. the Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Law degrees in the Filipino system is considered equivalent).
– A minimum of twelve (12) years relevant professional experience, with at least six (6) year experience in external cooperation and four (4) year experience in developing countries.
– At least six (6) year experience working in external cooperation programmes in fields related to criminal justice such as criminal investigation, prosecution, and adjudication of criminal cases.
– At least two (2) year experience working on evaluation of external cooperation projects and programme.
– Experience in EU-funded projects and programmes and knowledge of EU procedures would be an advantage.
Profile: Expert 2
Category of expert Category 1
A degree in law or development studies, or equivalent.
– A minimum of twelve (12) year relevant professional experience, with at least five (5) year experience in external cooperation and two and half (2.5) year experience in developing countries.
– At least four (4) year experience working in external cooperation programmes in fields related to access to justice such as legal awareness, legal assistance, legal protection, alternative dispute resolution, and poor and vulnerable-sensitive adjudication.
– Experience in informal justice system would be an advantage.
– Knowledge of the Philippines justice system would be an advantage.
– An excellent verbal and written command of English is essential.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment