consultant sourcing and project management
Please follow us on: https://twitter.com/killefitter
Evaluation of the EU-funded projects in the area of Public Financial Management
|Experts||E1||PFM expert with evaluation experience (Cat I) APPLY|
|MISSION duration||Within 5 months|
|E1||65 work days|
|Deadline||November 06, 2014 12:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
|Please note that we will respond only to candidates who meet the requirements of positions|
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Delivery of an Evaluation Report that will outline the findings and concrete recommendations on the following specific topics:
· Relevance of the EU assistance in the area of PFM to the needs of beneficiaries and stakeholders;
· Sustainability of the results and impact of PFM projects;
· Recommendations on future approach in terms of instruments and priority areas.
The Evaluation Report should guide the programming of IPA 2015-2020, more specifically the EU assistance to PFM reform in Kosovo.
Profile: Expert 1
Category of expert Category 1
Duration 65 Working Days
Requirements The expert mobilized under this contract must:
• Have excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Be proficient in report drafting in English and Have ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Qualification and skills
• Education at the level of Masters’ Degree in the field related to the lot, or 10 years of professional experience (in addition to the minimum number of years of general professional experience required below) in the sector related to the lot.
General professional experience
• At least 12 years’ experience in the sector related to the lot.
Specific professional experience
• Experience in at least 3 (three) evaluation projects, 1 (one) of which with a minimum value of 1 million euro.
• Experience in working for at least 3 (three) projects in the area of PFM, 1 (one) of which with a minimum value of 1 million euro.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• The working days are Monday to Friday, unless otherwise specified in the mandate
• The per diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, Telecom, etc.) and it is paid only if the expert must spend the night there.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class tickets