consultant sourcing and project management
Mid-Term Review of the Eu-Egypt bilateral Programme to Support Cultural Diversity
and Creativity in Egypt
|Experts||E1||Evaluation Expert, Category I APPLY|
|Commencement||01/02/2015 To 31/12/2015|
|MISSION duration||The assignment will consist of 2 separate phases: the mid-term review of the project with the BA (Phase I), and the mid-term review of the projects financed under component 2 of the programme (Phase II). These two phases will take place at different times but will be carried out by the same expert.|
|E1||43 working days|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
|Please note that we will respond only to candidates who meet the requirements of positions|
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.
If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
Profile: Key Expert
Category of expert I
Duration 43.00 working days
* A Master Degree (or equivalent) in a field directly related to these ToR (e.g. social sciences, art history etc.).
* At least 12 years of general professional experience in development-related work.
* Substantive and proven experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation in developing countries.
* Demonstrable knowledge of, and experience with, EU rules and procedures, Project Cycle Management and EU led project/ programme evaluation will be an asset.
* Experience in managing, monitoring or evaluating projects in the field of culture or previous experience with similar projects in the region will be an asset.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Excellent command of the English language, both orally and written.
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment