consultant sourcing and project management
Development Of The Strategic Environmental Assessment (Sea) For The National Climate Change Strategy By 2030
|Location||Assignment base will be in Podgorica, Montenegro|
|Experts/ Language skills||E1||TL, CAT I APPLYExcellent written and oral knowledge of English language|
|Commencement||10-12-2014 To 23-07-2015|
|MISSION duration||The consultancy should be undertaken over a maximum period of Twenty Four (24) months|
|E1||90 Working Days of which at least 60 days should be rendered in Montenegro.|
|Deadline||22. November 2014 12:00:00 Recruitment starts immediately upon publication of this vacancy announcement; posts may be filled already before the indicated application deadline.|
|ToRs are available only for shortlisted experts|
|Observations||· Only short listed consultants will be replied to.· Please apply only if you fulfill all requirements for the vacant position· All experts must have at least regional experience
· Please send us your CV in the EU AID format; you may download the templates at http://wp.me/p1sHoW-5D
|Please note that we will respond only to candidates who meet the requirements of positions|
|Only short listed consultants will be replied to.If you wish to submit your candidature, please send us:
1. An up dated and position-adjusted CV in EU AID format, in the language of vacancy and as word.doc detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments. CVs in other format than EU format will not be evaluated.
2. A cover letter where candidates should indicate how they fit the criteria outlined in the advert
3. The country and position you will apply for in the subject line of message
4. Your daily/monthly fee (EUR) without the living allowances.
5. Your communication details (Mobil, phone, etc.)
Suggestions: Please make sure, that the experience requested is also shown “Description” section 14 of your CV. As the selections are very strict and paper based, we request you to prepare your CV in the right format and detail all the relevant experience under the Professional experience table as much as possible. There is no problem if your CV is long, the most important is to prepare so that it describes clearly your experiences relevant to the mission. (Your CV has to sell you!)
Restrictions: In case consultants are short listed, they must be able to provide documentary evidence for educational and professional items in their CVs (copies of diplomas, copies of employers’ reference letters, etc.). Documents those are not available in English have to be accompanied by a faithful translation. This is a mandatory requirement for Europe Aid tenders.
|Profile: Expert 1
Category of expert Category I
Duration 90 Working Days
• Education of University degree in the field of environmental and/or biotechnical, technical sciences, law, economy, or equivalent professional experience of at least 15 years in the field of environmental and/or climate legislation;
– Excellent written and oral knowledge of English language.
• Minimum 12 year experience in one or more of the following fields that encompasses the following:
• Design, development and/or implementation of environmental and/or climate change policies and strategies.
• Support to national authorities in the implementation of environmental and climate policies in line with EU acquis.
To have at least 5 years work experience in one or more of the following fields relevant to this assignment:
• EU environnemental and climat acquis. Drafting of legal acts and transposition of EU environmental acquis into national legislative frameworks.
• Assessing of environmental compliance through comparison of national, international and EU environmental and climate legislation.
• Having been engaged as expert on at least one (1) project dealing with the Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA).
EC rules applicable to any EC assignment
• The working days are Monday to Friday, unless otherwise specified in the mandate
• The per diem covers all expenses of the expert (local transport, hotel, meals, Telecom, etc.) and it is paid only if the expert must spend the night there.
• International travel: the EC only reimburse economy class tickets